S-paint for Glass DIY
S-paint for Glass DIY
Instant Digital Signage On Glass
S-paint is easy-to-apply, translucent paint specially devebped for turning
any smooth glass surface, such as a store-front window, into a profector screen,
Useful for retail stores, shopping malls, airports, trade-shows-anywhere
The name of our product S-Paint is standing for a ‘Screen Paint’.
It is a projective rear screen paint which transforms a common transparent surface, such as glass, into a clear
screen by simply installing on where you want.
Apply S-paint with a roller on the interior side of the glass and it forms a translucent film layer upon drying. And project images on this film layer in order to view them clearly from the exterior side. S-paint can simply be removed and recover the original state of the applied surface if the application is no longer required.
It is possible to use S-paint, with this feature, in various applications such as advertisement, events, interior, secondary production etc. It is a magic paint that can transform a normal glass into a high resolution screen.
“ Check the size and state of the surface that you want to use for screen. Position accurately the area to be painted before you start painting. ”
1. Preconditioning Clean the interior side of the surface (clear side) to be painted.
(Moisture, oil or dust would cause stains if the surface is not clean enough.)
2. Covering Cover carefully the neighboring area with the masking & covering tapes.
(Thorough covering will give you better outcomes.)
* The best condition for painting is to work on cloudy days or in the late
afternoon in order to avoid the direct sunlight. There are possible defects
with direct sunlight because of high temperature of the surface.
1) Shake the S-paint bottle enough.
2) Pour S-paint in a tray and roll the paint roller to make it wet with the substance.
3) Gently press the roller against the tray so that excessive S-paint does not run down on the surface.
4) Apply S-paint on the surface and tidy up by applying it once again from top to bottom.
* There can be traces of overlappedpaint but they will spread out naturally when dried.
5) In case of using masking tape, remove it immediately after applying the paint before it is dried.
(Paint film may also be peeled off if it is removed after dried.)
If the paint is on the window frame, clean it off with paper tissue or cloth.
6) Leave it for about 30 minutes and your screen is ready.
* It may vary depending on the temperature.
* A stained/patterned glass, other than plain glass, may have traces or stains.
In case of colored glass, the original color of the glass can be reflected due to translucent surface.
How to use
● Product Name : S-paint
● Main substances : Special acryl resin, pigment, water, etc.
● Applicable materials : Indoor windows (glass and/or other transparent surfaces)
● Manufacturer : Paintpam Inc.
● Country of Origin : Republic of Korea
● Manufacture date: See the bottom of the product
● Valid date : 6 months from manufacture with bottle top unopened
Product Name : S-paint
[Hazardous, Dangerous Statement] Signal Word : Warning
1. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
2. Causes skin irritation.
[Precautionary Statement] (Precaution)
1. Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors or spray.
2. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
3. Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye-glasses and face protection. (Response)
4. If on skin, rinse with a sufficient amount of water and soap.
5. Handle in accordance with MSDS.
6. If skin irritation occurs, get medical advice/attention.
7. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. (Storage)
8. Store locked up. (Disposal)
9. Dispose of contents/container (in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations).
* Please refer to MSDS for further information.
◆ Attention ◆
1. keep out of reach of children.
2. Attention to drink and to smell for a long time will cause the harmful.
3. Wearing a safety clothes when you touch to install .
4. Quickly wash it in case of skin contact.
5. Enough ventilate the atmosphere when you painting it or dry.
7. Please avoid the water & humidity.
8. To prevent environmental pollution, dispose of it after use, but be careful not to enter sewers, streams and soils.
9. Do not use (smell, fuel, etc.) other intended use. In case of leakage, please absorb with sand, mop and absorbent .
10. Long time- storage will cause the going bad, please use it as soon as possible.
If there is any deterioration (color difference, foreign matter contamination, stagnation, etc.), please contact us.
◆ Installation Cases ◆